Monday, January 11, 2010

"Your Body Is A Wonderland"


Ahhh! Looks like John Mayer has the bug too!!

Lately I have been obsessed with running stairs.

It is the best, most refreshing workout that a woman can do.

It works your butt and legs like NO OTHER!!

There are machines at the gym that can simulate stairs (which are excellent),
but something about being outside (especially when the weather is nice) gives me a burst of energy and I feel like I can keep going for a lot longer.

You can skip steps, run up the steps, walk slowly, and walk slowly while skipping steps
Get creative with your pattern and try to switch it up
Just when you feel like you're done... do just oneeeee more!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. just when you think you cant do one more. . . do one more! sounds familiar lol :) You are a sponge! I am glad you are doing this blog :D

    ReplyDelete