Sunday, January 24, 2010

Get the EXTRA boost from DFINE...


Hilda Castillo Landrum has been my friend, sister, mentor for many years. She is also the spokes model for a product that I am a huge fan of called DFINE8. She introduced me to this product about 2 years ago and it is something I really don't ever want to go without. I take it in the morning right when I wake up... either before eating breakfast or before going to the gym. It gives me plenty of extra energy, makes me happy, controls my appetite and really helps burn that extra fat. If this photograph is not motivating enough, I do not know what is.

Thank you for introducing me to DFINE Hilda ... MUAH!

It comes in a bunch of really great flavors
My favorites (in order): Grape, Lemon- Lime, Mango
Hilda says Tangerine is fantastic too so I am going to try that one next :)

For information on/ordering of DFINE and other supplements visit Hilda's webite
HildaCastillo.com

Her website is full of excellent information, photos, etc etc. Check it out!!

And get your hands on some DFINE!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks for the plug sister! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what vitamins you recommend people to take?

    ReplyDelete