Friday, January 8, 2010

WIDE AWAKE!!


Balancing all of lifes activities can be one of the most difficult things to do, especially for a young college student like myself.

CAFFEINE is something that I crave on the daily...
and there can be times when I literally need it in order to fulfill the days errands.


There are a lot of UNHEALTHY ways to get this caffeine: soda, rockstar, sugary starbucks drinks.

SOOOOOOO many calories can come from these drinks

and the energy does not last!!



FORTUNATELY... I have found something that is COMPLETELY healthy

and it gives me a caffeine fix unlike any other.


My Drink of Choice: Grande Americano w. an EXTRA shot of espresso

There is only 15 calories in this.

And since I'm crazy and drink my coffee black.. it is plain and simple.


If you prefer to add something to it and keep the calories low-

opt for Non-fat milk as opposed to whole or half and half-

throw in an artificial sweetener and you are good to go!


***Thankfully for Christmas I received a plethera of Starbucks Gift Cards

which contribute to my addiction!***

No comments:

Post a Comment