Friday, January 22, 2010

What workout videos are good to use at home?

A lot of the time it can be really difficult for people to get out of the house and spend the necessary 60-90 minutes at the gym. I have tried a few workout videos that I really like ...

The one that I started first, because my mom had
them, is The Firm. I really enjoyed The Firm workout videos because they really pushed me to the max. There is a lot of weight training with light weights and a lot of reps. I really enjoy this type of workout

Another one that I have also tried, that you have most likely heard of is Tae Bo!! That workout is very cardio intensive, and Billy Blanks Boot Camp comes with resistance bands for a really great workout. Both of these at home workout programs are available on their website. FirmDirect.com BillyBlanks.com OK SO THE NEXT THING IS.... I am in the process of getting my hands on the newest at home workout craze. This would be the P90X I have heard a lot of really good things about it, so I am looking forward to seeing what it can do for my in 60 days. I will definitely let you know how it goes and blog about it along the way. Because it is soooo freezing in the winter and I have school/ work until late in the evening I am going to try this at home workout and see how I like it. :)
We'll see what it's all about!

Beachbody.com/p90x

1 comment: