Saturday, January 2, 2010

An "A+" BREAKFAST!!


Breakfast is definitely my most favorite meal!
Maybe it is because it's so easy and I like to cook it the most.
I wake up in the morning starving so I LOVE to go all out for breakfast!
Here is a picture of my favorite thing to eat in the morning that I cooked the other morning.
Supercharged Breakfast Scramble:
2 egg whites & 1 whole egg
red/green bellpeppers
spinach
mushrooms
sliced avocado
1 slice whole wheat bread w. a little bit of Smart Balance Light Spread
**I usually heat all the veggies in the pan w. some fat free crisco
non-stick spray until they are soft, and then I add the eggs at
the end since they cook so fast**
This is my favorite breakfast to eat after a really hard workout! It completely satisfies me and I am not starving 2 hours later. It is best to stalk up on calories earlier in the day so that you have more time throughout the day to burn them off, and for your body to digest the food as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment