Friday, March 12, 2010

Vitamins

I was recently asked what kind of vitamins I take.
I have been taking Isotonix vitamins for about 2 years (more or less) and I really li
ke them a lot.
I ta
ke the


OP
C-3
-combats free radicals
-demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity
-helps maintain healthy chol
esterol levels
-helps maintain healthy circulation, by strengthening
capillaries, arteries and veins
-helps maintain joint flexibility
-helps promote cardio vascular health
-helps reduce menstrual cramping and abdominal pain
-helps support visual health, visual acuity
-potent free radical scavenger
-promotes healthy blood vessel dilation
-promotes healthy ni
tric oxide levels
-supports a healthy complexion
-supports healthy blood gluco
se levels

Multivitamin
-supports healthy immune system
-contains 100 percent of the recommended value of daily vitamins and minerals
-promotes conversion of food into energy
-supports healthy cardiovascular system
-promotes strong bones
-promotes skin health
- may promote mental clarit
y
- helps maintain normal blood pressure
-supports healthy thyroid
-promotes normal healing
-helps maintain normal meta
bolic functioning
-supplements defici
encies in diet

Advanced B Complex
-promotes red blood cell formation
-essential for many key functions in the body
-helps decrease stress and improve mood
-helps maintain healthy levels of serotonin
-increases energy
-involved in metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates
-meets requirements for a vegetarian diet
- nervous system, bone marrow and intestinal tract functioning
-promotes cardiovascular health
-supports normal cognitive performance


These vitamins come in a powder form and I take one cap full of each a day in the directed amount of water (it comes with its personal measuring cup). They really give me energy, and build my immune system so that I can stay healthy throughout my extremely active lifestyle.

You can find them on MarketAmerica.com keyword: Isotonix
There are a lot of different ones that you can choose from, I just chose these 3 because they best suit my needs for my lifestyle

:)

Hope this was helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment