Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hard work pays off!!!!




I got to spend time this weekend with my best friend in the entire world
Allie Marque
She has an amazing fashion blog
AllieMarque.tumblr.com

I have spent the entire semester busting my @$$ at the gym, as well as in school.
I deserved this break!!

Here is some of the clothes that she made and I feel so great in them!!!

:) One of the benefits of working out really hard is the ability to feel confident in what your are wearing...NO MATTER WHAT !!

Thank you Allie for the great outfit !!!


2 comments:

  1. Luvs is Miss Lunden and you look amazing! Your blog inspires me like you wouldnt believe. Keep the posts coming girl :)) Cant wait to share my before~during~after pics.....Luv uuuuu huneyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sisterhood gooooood job =) post more pics of your sexy self on here. until next time... ehhhhh

    ReplyDelete