Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Today a Reader, tomorrow a Leader" -Margaret Fuller









I absolutely LOVE to read...
I thought that I would share with you some of the most
inspirational, motivational, creative, rejuvenating
books I have ever read. Some are just books and others are interactive workbooks! I highly recommend reading all of these books. As for The Bible, I use a book called "TODAY" that my mom gets me from our church in Northern California. It has a message coupled with a scripture for each day. Any devotional bible will do.
Reading is SO important. You will gain knowledge that is impossible to learn in school. I have read all of these books (with exception of the bible) about 4-5 times over and over. Embedding the message in my head seems to keep me focused and on track in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment