Monday, December 28, 2009

ABOUT ME!!








I started this blog and realized that I did not do a "formal" introduction. My name is Lunden Souza and I live in Southern California.! I am a student, salon coordinator, model, cocktail waitress, entrepreneur, etc etc. and I am very pleased to be able to share my life and advice with all of you, as well as learn things together! I am 21 years old and I love being young and energized! However, as we all know, that changes with age!

I hope to send a bit of motivation to everyone to get up and start getting HEALTHY!!!

I have had numerous people ask me my "secret" or my "workout" but I feel like it's a whole way of life as opposed to just one "secret trick."

MYTHS:
*Working out is easy
*Working out is always fun


Life is such a great opportunity, and I am ready for the challenge to push to maximum potential!!

No comments:

Post a Comment